Saturday, November 04, 2006

Viva la Vivo

Yes yes yes...after all the hoo-haa about the new shopping mall in Singapore, I finally stepped into Vivo City with my bro, his wife, my nephew and my mum. My bro wanna to go there to explore this new so-called the new shopping heaven in Singapore, so we set off to Vivo City ard 3.15pm bah. Reached there ard 4pm. Spotted something interesting in the carpark. Think the carpark is really too big bah...so they put something like this...

A piece of paper to remind u where ur car is parked.

The map indicating where is the nearest lift lobby. (Located just above the papers)

The first shop we visited is a boutique for adults and kids. Thinking of buying jackets for my Taiwan trip but too expensive already...$500 for a piece of jacket...wah biang...wonder when can I spend this kind of money on a jacket...Anyways, in that shop, we managed to get a new set of clothes for my cute little nephew. Continued with some window shopping until we stopped at for a bite at Carl's Jr. Before that, we spotted this walking advertisement in the shopping mall...

Sweat-driven occupation...Literally...

Well...the shopping mall is quite huge but the crowd is also not too small either...Practically squeezing and hardly able to browse in shops given the amount of ppl there...so juz walk walk...Finally, went to Giant hypermart to buy something before calling a day at this new shopping mall. My first impression points : 5

Why? Too many ppl, shops to crampy. So why I still give 5? Coz got chio bu to see bah...ahahaha

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kind of sick of Vivo liao haha. Been going there during lunch these few days and it is already boring me. :)

Big it is but nothing really of much interest leh, maybe except the Fried Noddles and Hokkien Mee which is $4 and take a freaking long time to queue.

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home