Thursday, October 05, 2006

New hair colour

Decided to dye my hair for the 3rd time in my life. The last 2 times, I dyed my hair with a tinge of red colour. This time, I decided to do it in the salon coz last 2 times when I D.I.Y, either the colour did not really stay or the colour stay on my scalp for a few days. So, on 1st Oct, I stepped into a salon near my hse and dye my hair. Chose a more yellowish-brown base but still come up to be a little red...guess I am destined to be red-headed...hahaha

This monday, went to office with my new hair colour...the first to ask whether I dyed my hair is the gal sitting in front of me, Kim. Others seemed a little bit slow to react...but the best part is the response from Jia Hui...She DID NOT even notice until Erna told her that I have dyed my hair...and she juz asked..."Oh, you dyed your hair arh???" Nothing to say about her "fastness" to detect it...I practically 3 lines...

Well, got a few ppl asked me why I dyed my hair...so I just tell them that I need a strong reminder not to be so naive anymore...Everytime I look into the mirror, I wanna remind myself that I am gonna start anew...no more holding on to something that is not gonna to have result. Also feel that I need a new perspective and goal in my life...so juz go dye...hahaha...colour not striking, so no need specially see...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dory is meant to be a dory :)

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home