Sunday, September 17, 2006

2 "Birthday" for myself in one day

As of now, I have already celebrated 2 "Birthday". Why I say that? Coz today, I just go to 2 birthday gatherings. One at Yishun over at Jeremy Lee's house. He invited a few of us to his house. We bought birthday cake and a CD for him as a gift. As it is a potluck session, we prepared food while he prepared the drinks and dessert. The below are what we have prepared...

June's Special : Chicken Wings


Grace's Special : Curry Chicken (Heard it is her first time trying, but trust me, it is super duper yummy)


My Mama's Special : Fried Bee Hoon (Her tuition pupils just come my house every year specially for this and her another special, Chicken Curry.)

Not in picture : Xinhui's fruits and Hui Xian's mooncakes. The session ended at around 5.30pm and we started to make our way to the next destination, En Hui's house.

Reach his house at around 6.15pm. The gathering is at a Function Hall at his condo. Really eye-opening wor...security is quite tight...Needed En Hui's help to open door to the lift lobby coz need occupant's help to open the door...We celebrated Hazel's birthday there but me and Erna joined in as we are both September babies...Din cut this cake the cake this time round but still consider a celebration bah...This contributes my 2nd "Birthday". Before the celebration, I wanna to saboed Hazel but I only 1 person, so very limited strength to get her. So after the celebration, I wanna try to saboed her again, so I joined forces with Alicia. We saboed Hazel...I do the chasing and Alicia will do the honours...After chasing quite sometime, we finally got our girl...but poor Alicia kena Hazel's fight-back and her top got dirty. Hahaha...Around 9.30, I retreated coz a little tired as I have been out since 1pm plus...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home