Saturday, September 02, 2006

Immue system breached by flu virus...

For the past week, my poor body is being attacked by the flu virus...feel very very tired...that is why no time to blog...Apologies to ppl who are expecting me to reveal the names in Mr Chong's blog...This blog will be a long coz I am trying to squeeze whatever happen in the past few days into here...

Starting from last Saturday (26/8/2006)...
Went to my 3rd KTV session...hopefully wun be the last...Same group of ppl as the 1st KTV session...3 gals 2 guys...This time is more special for me coz it is the first time i drove alone in my car to pick up one of the gals from AMK to the KTV place at woodlands...coz i happen to be at AMK at that time...Normally, i dun get to drive alone, especially going to pick up a gal...Reached at the KTV a little late, so we sang from 3 to 7pm...after that, went to have our dinner...we had pizza and while eating, we chatted...got a few moments of "coldness" but on the whole, dinner is good. Dinner ended at 9.30pm where we all headed home...

Sunday (27/8/2006)...
Started to feel sick + no voice...

Monday (28/8/2006)...
Felt very sick but still go to work coz need to do a release to client...Released at the end of day but questioned by client "What kind of build master are you?" Very upset by this and really spoils my day...

Tuesday (29/8/2006)...
Morning wake up with giddiness...went to see doc and got a mc to rest for the day...Diagnosis : Throat infection...Practically lying on my bed...switching channels of my cable tv and sleeping...

Wednesday (30/8/2006)
No big happening but still sick...went home early to rest...

Thursday (31/8/2006)
Merdeka to M'sia...Still sick...Got an issue with mon's release...but in the end turns up is that IDIOTIC client's sotongness...screwed up and barking at us for nuting...At that pt, i just snapped...never felt so angry in my whole 23 yrs of life...a surge of blood juz rush to my head...in the end, went downstairs to grasp for fresh air to cool down...went home early to rest again...

Friday (1/9/2006)
Starting to feel better...at last...

Today (2/9/2006)
Nuting to do...so juz Maple lor...a bit sian...

Hmmmm...for those waiting for me to reveal the names...I tink i no need to say le bah...Quite clear in Mr Chong's blog ler...(Clue : OCBC, 1 guy, 1 gal) Cannot guess who??? Then too bad...hahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home