Saturday, August 05, 2006

Ma La Steamboat Session

Met up Jeremy and Grace, the model couple (both of them are ex-colleagues) from my company. Went to a Ma La Steamboat store at Beach Road...as usual, i shall not say the name out coz no advertising fee...haha, anyone interested can jio me go but u have to 'blang jia' me...The food there is still average compared to the other store that i went wif my other colleagues last time but i thoroughly enjoyed myself because i am accompanied by my very good friends...How time flies...all of them have known me for at least 2 yrs liaoz...Only Junyong has known me for 4 yrs le bah...hahaha...The session was filled with lots of laughter because i made some very 'hum sup' comment and recapped all the good times that Junyong and me shared with Jeremy. One of it is frm the re-recorded version of Star Wars where Darth Vader told Luke to go over to the Dark Side...Translation from ang moh to hokkien : Ge lai orh orh zi peng...Seeing Jeremy really bring up a lot of nice memory of the times when we are together in the office...Things like those jokes and how he helped me during the 1 yr plus...I know that i should not be looking back at old memories but I juz cannot helped it...Actually, I am very grateful to all the ppl who were present at the session because they have contributed to my growth as a person, be it on a personal or work. Think next time, i should start organising rather than always let Grace do the honours...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

当你在世界的某一个角落望着夜空里的月亮, 是否会想起我?
这一方面, 我不知, 但每当我望着夜空里的月亮, 你的脸必定浮现在我的脑海里...

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Tan said...

So happening!!! How I wish I am there too. :) Dun worry next time I will arrange one and ask hjeng, sliang and you to join in. We order the the Super Ma one haha until cannot Ma.

O ya one thing before I forgot, the session will be "eat yourself" one. Hee hee :)

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home