Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Mistaken...

Recently had a chat with some of my friends...Don't know whether is my wrong usage of words or is it I have been joking too much with them...Seems like some of them took my words for real...What makes me even more upset is that one of them actually mistook that whatever I did has a particular motive. C'mon lah, all close friends to me should know that I do not do things with a lot of motive one lor...Whatever I do has no particular motive to get my goals...To be mistaken like this, I am very very upset because in the friend's eyes, i am juz a person who achieves goals unscrupulously...hurtful...This makes me think of something that my colleague says : Things are very simple, it is humans who make simple things complicated.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Kian Ann,

don't be mistaken, I think this is a misunderstanding :) Don't take it to heart alright?

-PL

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

U r one of the best guys i have meet... oso one who i feel can understand your friends well... dont be too bothered by wat others say... we who know u... know u...

8:09 PM  
Blogger Junyong Chong said...

whenever Kian Ann is joking, just 'joke back'. :p

9:51 AM  
Blogger Andrew Tan said...

Kian Ann is the best guy I know so far. Been helping me alot since I have join the company.

Dun think too much about what other say as we all know who you are. Sometime people joke joke ard so dun take it to heart like what Da Jie mention.

:)

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home