Wednesday, May 10, 2006

New Hammie!!!


On Saturday, after I cast the first ever vote of my life, I went to Serangoon to buy 2 hammies coz all my hammies had died except 1 from the initial I bought abt 2 yrs ago.
The one in the picture is one of my newly bought hammie, named 小白. I know the name is quite duh...but there is a reason I called him that name...When I reached the petshop, all the hammies are kept in a cage but all of them are sleeping except 小白. I called 小白 and he immediately turn his head and ran towards my direction...so I decided to buy him. Afraid that he will be lonely, I bought another winter white but is the normal type, which is called 小黑 . Will upload the pic of 小黑 some other time...
This pic is taken after I called him and 小白 actually responded! Cute eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home