Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Back to the place where I started working

Today got out-stationed at Tampines where I initially started work...Only this time I returned as another project's team member. I must say today have been a pleasant day. Managed to have lunch with the rest of the colleagues who had been stationing there for quite a while. Reminded me of the days I started out with them. Although it was a small group, we had lots of laughter during lunch time just like it used to be. Strangely, I felt very comfortable with the group even though we had not have lunch together for quite some time already. Maybe it is due to the strong bonds we forged during my early days there. On the whole, quite happy to meet up with them today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Junyong Chong said...

Sht la, moderate the comment !

Hehe, u update the blog after take lunch, me too leh. KaO, nv go see my blog.

Wat a day today :))

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home