Monday, April 03, 2006

2 ppl less...

On 2nd April, 2 of my colleagues (ppl in my dept should know who they are, nt convenient to name them out here), flew to Indonesia for a biz trip...Later in the morning, office will be 2 ppl less, will miss their laughter for 2 weeks...one of them will be there for 3 weeks...But the most important thing that I will be missing is I cannot tease them for 2 weeks...grrrrrr....

But, I do hope that everything goes well for them and return with a lot of yummy indonesian goodies :P

P.S : Dun bring back spare tyres hor...hahaha :D

3 Comments:

Blogger Junyong Chong said...

Muahahha ... U miss Ms. Tan. Very very obvious, coz u didnt mention her name. KaO.. tease them or tease her ?!

10:13 AM  
Blogger 安公子 said...

Both of them are Ms Tan wor...muahahahahaha

11:53 PM  
Blogger Junyong Chong said...

Muahahahaha ... The other one out of market la! kaO ...

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home