Thursday, March 16, 2006

Have a break and your thoughts will be clearer...

Finally after 3 days of no-blogging, I am back with a bang. :P

Today, I am able to understand the true meaning of these words of wisdom...Take a break and you will be able to think more clearly...Finally, after 1 yr of working, these words started to make sense to me.

Have been tracing logs for the whole afternoon, trying to find out why exception occurs yet system did not do anything abt it although it did try to catch it...Trace until eyes also start seeing things...so decided to go for a break and went downstairs to have a drink. After the drink, went back to work to try and figure out why the problem is happening...AND WALA...I spotted the source of problem...Turns out to be a very simple error that is so easily overlooked.

If I have not taken the break, I might be still looking at the wrong place and tracing logs...Cheers to the break that woke me up and cleared my mind...hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home