Sunday, March 12, 2006

Happening Weekend...

Last weekend, I am bored to death...but this weekend is juz the opposite...so happening for me...
Saturday, wake up early early to go pray to my 'Godma' Goddess of Mercy at Sengkang there...Reach Sengkang but did not 'scout' the place first...so end up turning in circles there until i also 'gong gong'...In the end, after asking a Comfort Driving Center instructor, then reach there and offered my deepest respect to her coz ever since the temple moved there, i have not been there. Yesterday is my first time going there and i am glad to have gone there. After that, go Tampines to my grandma's place...then back to Toa Payoh to go temple pray...reach home at 7pm but super tired...then went on to see Spurs losing to Chelsea..kaoz..ultimate sia... -_-"

Today mah, originally got 'date' for movies with some friends but got cancelled on Saturday, so i quite sian 1/2 and tot is gonna be a boring day, but it turns out to be the opposite.
In the afternoon,got activated for "Fire-fighting"...(Think some ppl know this term). Went back to office and then to client's place. When reached home, feeling super hungry coz i had only branch (breakfast + lunch) when i left home...
But overall, an 'eventful' day for me :P

P.S : NOT GRUMBLING...JUST DESCRIBING MY WEEKEND...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home