Sunday, March 05, 2006

無聊的周末 == Boring Weekend

I find myself so strange...everytime on friday, I feel so happy that weekend is here BUT waking up on saturday, I will feel 一陣失落感...Life as if has become so monotonous to me...Tried to play games but dunnoe which one to play coz quite tired of all the games...

I think the events that I have gone thru' can be counted with my 5 fingers...

1. Sleep
2. Eat
3. Bathe
4. Play Football Manager
5. Watch Cable TV

Kaoz...Why have I become such a no-life person???

Conclusion : Really need someone to light up my life...

As a line in a movie goes (dunnoe which one but i tink starring Tom Cruise) :
You Complete Me...(and i am still waiting for that person...haiz...)

Tml is Monday again...will I get Monday Blues??? (Well, only God knows!!!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Junyong Chong said...

Why dont you find ur gal gal play play ?

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home