Thursday, March 09, 2006

Tombyong back!

After taking 1 day leave yesterday, Tombyong is back @ work...He really popular siah...juz take 1 day leave, then whole lunch grp ask me where he is, so I just say he go celebrate 三八妇女节 lor coz i also dunnoe why he take leave...

He tell me that friday will move back and we can reunite but...always bring my hopes so high then never do it one...I fly u kite once...u fly me kite so many times...kaoz...

Hmmmm...wonder will anyone miss me if i take leave?

Btw, so sad Real Madrid din make thru last night...juz 1 goal also cannot score...juz 1! and Arsenal can go w/o trophy this season...think Real Madrid need to buy more good defenders...sell away the 容易受伤的男人. Midfield all quite LKK, then strikers cannot score goal...what has happened to the once glorious Real Madrid...Left Iker Casillas, he is the only one that Real no need to replace bah...hahaha

1 Comments:

Blogger Junyong Chong said...

hiks, i also not wish to 'bang u buay kee' la ...

I tot u wanna say me got bunch of emails tat i need to read ... haha.

u oso popular la, when u on leave, bunch of ppl oso ask me where u go lo. :p

Real Madrid no use, easy-injured-man, haha, gate of wood ah ?

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home