Friday, March 31, 2006

My past few days...

First of all, I must apologize to my 'readers' who has been visiting my blog for the past few days but have nothing to read...Kena complain from one of my readers that I long time no update blog liaoz, so here I am today, updating my blog :P

This week, me still in the mood of missing Grace.....Still trying to get used to life without her lunch calls, her smiles...aiyah...basically her presence in the office...Now that I have taken over her duties of making lunch calls, dunnoe why also, the lunch grp become smaller and smaller...hiks hiks...

Basically, past few days have been quite hectic for me, fixing bugs and doing build, so din really have the energy to update my blog. Today got my laptop for work purposes...1 GB of RAM!!! hehehe...hope it does nt crash easily...This week oreadi heard 3 PCs crashes...1 belonging to Tombyong, 1 belonging to my team lead and 1 belonging to another fellow colleague...luckily Tombyong and my another fellow colleague's one is for home use one. But my poor team lead one is company's one, so as a result have to take leave to send laptop for repair.

Tml Tombyong taking leave...so shiok...Enjoy wor!

1 Comments:

Blogger Junyong Chong said...

Finally update ur blog ! hiks.

I am back ... Muahahahaha.

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home