Friday, March 24, 2006

Specially dedicated to Grace

Today's post is specially dedicated to Grace, one of the first few colleagues whom has a huge impact on me ever since I started working.

I am writing this with a very heavy feeling and tears juz roll down my cheeks uncontrollably.
Today, March 24th, is Grace's last day in my company. After today, she will be moving on to another new work environment. Why I say she has a huge impact on me? Because without her, I think I will not be able to integrate into the lunch gang and befriend with a lot of wonderful people. I can still remember vividly during my first few days in the company, she took the effort to ask me join the lunch gang where I started to get to know the rest of the lunch gang.She is just like a sister to me whom is always there when I needed advice or a listening ear. She is a very easy-going person and showed a lot of care and concern to fellow colleagues although some of us are in different projects from hers.

I like to take this opportunity to thank her husband, Jeremy, whom has the similar impact on me. Both of them showed me the good of working life where all of us is like one big family and care for each other. I am very fortunate to have met them and I hope our friendship will continue on and on although now we are all in different companies.

Grace, all the best to you in your new company and lets keep in touch often! Hope to see you soon after today!
Don't worry, I will try my best to keep the lunch gang together so as not let your efforts go to waste.

3 Comments:

Blogger Junyong Chong said...

Geeerrss.

After read this post, nearly shed a tear.

Don't write until so 感性啦.

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Kian Ann,

Me and Jeremy really cherish this friendship with you. :) If you believe in fate, I feel that it is fate that we get to know each other. We will still keep in touch okie. :D

*** Friends forever ***

Cheerios,
Grace

11:45 PM  
Blogger 安公子 said...

Grace,

Yes, I do believe in fate and it has brought you and Jeremy into my life and making it a colourful one. Let's make a point to meet up as often as possible, okie?

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home