Sunday, March 19, 2006

After thoughts of watching "Be With Me"

On Wednesday, I was having lunch with my boss when we started talking about movies. He recommended me this movie "Be With Me", produced in Singapore, directed by Eric Khoo. It is a combination of 3 different stories depicting about love and hope. On thursday, got the DVD from him and finally get the chance to watch it today.

After watching, I felt really inspired by it. This movie is quite different from those normal movies as there is very little narration. Maybe it is the reason why I am able to concentrate on the plot and appreciate it better. I must say all the stories are very touching especially the main story. Will strongly recommend my friends and family to watch it.

At this moment, I like to thank all my friends who have been there for me, be it during my days in kindergarten, primary school, secondary school, junior college, university and now work. You all have been a pillar of strength to me, supporting whenever I am lonely and bored. You all give me colours to my life. Without you all, I think I will just shut myself out from the world.

I would like to say a special thanks to a JC gal friend whom showered me with care and concern. We chat regularly and she encouraged me whenever examination was round the corner. The friendship meant a big deal to me and I really appreciate it. Thank you, Ah-Jie...

1 Comments:

Blogger Aobisi said...

welcome to writing !

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home