Wednesday, May 03, 2006

又送走多一个...




Today, I attended another farewell dinner, just 1 mth after Grace's. This time, the 主角 is 六月 aka June, my fellow colleague from the same department. It seems like yesterday when she joined our company. We loved to tease her because her face always blushes and trust me. she looked very cute when she blushed. :P

Gonna miss all the blushing and the sotong-ness...On a more serious note, really going to miss u as a good friend and colleague. Brought a lot joy to our department. But, leaving our company should not be an excuse to forget us ok? Will keep in touch and go out together some day although you live in the west...ooops say out which area u live....hehehe...Finally, wish u all the best in your new career and take care of yourself.

2 Comments:

Blogger Junyong Chong said...

walao, apa itu la 又送走多一个 lol

7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

**sob..sob..sob..** ANAN..My face blushed, my eyes watered, my throat choked and my breath stifled at reading your blog. Luckily I am not in office today..and you are not in front of me!! You this wbd and db..db..db How dare you put my photo on?????

Hehe..Thanks for your words..I am so so so touched... The every scene of those happiness with you guys is flashing in my memory now.. How can I forget you!

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home