Tuesday, April 11, 2006

No car better than got car???

For the past 2 days (today and yesterday), I have been in a foul mood. As I am stationing at client's site for this week, I began driving there since yesterday and parked in a nearby private carpark. All seems well until I pay to leave the carpark...Can you believe it? Parked there from 9.30am to 8pm cost me $10...nt counting the season carpark i bought near my office! Double losses!!! Lydat can go bankrupt very fast...Well, paying the $10 is nt the ultimate thing...When i am leaving the carpark, I scratched my car's sports rim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE!!!! 1 sports rim cost >$200 and somemore muz change all 4, count count up to 1k!!!!!!! HEART PAIN ARH!!! Can practically feel my heart bleeding!!!

Today morning, see my car sports rim, heart bleed again...then have been bad mood ever since...then forgot to lock my car after parking!!! WHAT THE!!!!! Then rush down to lock it...Today at work, everything also no 顺 at all, even FileZilla also bully me!!! On the whole, unfruitful and demoralising day for me...

What lies ahead tml? Tml will be a better day becoz I wanted it!!! But I do hope I dun scratch my car anymore or else i cannot take it liaoz...makes me wonder if w/o car, i wun need to worry abt parking blah blah blah...cost is lower, can save more money...haiz...but bo bian, SG's public transport too zap...

1 Comments:

Blogger Junyong Chong said...

yeah, no car better than got car in sg.
but got car better than no car in malaysia... muahaha...

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home