Sunday, April 16, 2006

Long, nice weekend...

I must say this long weekend has come at a timely moment...coz it allows me to get my long-lost gd fren 'sleep' back...now feeling recharged....I managed to finsh Age of Empires 3 and suddenly found myself no games to play anymore...hahaha...so practically sitting in front of the TV, switching channels...

Oh btw, Spurs won this weekend and managed to keep the 4th spot for the time being...juz crossing my fingers that they win the rest of the games and qualify for CPL next season. Then can get gd gd players...hahaha

Last thurs, 13th April, my gd fren tombyong called me. The first time i felt so strange receiving his phone call...maybe is becoz he called up asking where i am bah...coz i am out-stationed the whole of last week...He told me that got few ppl asked me where have i gone and when i will be going back to office...Feel really happy that at least got ppl missed me...proved that my 人缘 still nt bad...hehehe...When i do lunch call, u will know i am back in office...hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home