Sunday, April 23, 2006

Lost another hammie this week


This blog is written in the memory of my 2 baby hammies above. Although both of them are nearly 2 yrs of age which can be considered elderly for hamsters, they still are 'babies' to me. Both of them are the youngest generation in my batch of hamsters. A-Be, the yellow hamster, was dead for abt a few months already due to tumour. Baby, the grey hamster, just died on Saturday morning due to an eye infection. My mum who is very anxious with the eye infection tries to treat it but indirectly caused her death. My mum is so devastated as Baby is very obedient. Whenever she goes missing, my mum is always able to locate Baby by calling her name as she will always run out when she hears Baby...I also missed her very much as I play with her every night...Baby, rest in peace...

1 Comments:

Blogger Junyong Chong said...

Rest in Peace bah...

Kao, tat hamster so obedient one! I oso will be very sad. :(

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home