Saturday, July 01, 2006

My 1st KTV session == 失声

ngToday, I went for my 生命的第一次 KTV session. Went with 4 friends, 3 colleagues and 1 client's company staff. Had 5 hrs of fun singing songs, starting from 2pm to 7pm. Actually our package is from 2pm to 6pm but we din haf enuff fun, so we extended another hour. Hehehe...

Out of the 5 hrs, i tink i got sing 1 hr bah...Got 2 pretty good singers there, can see that they are regulars to KTV sessions...Sang quite a few Jay's songs, so have to exert a lot of strength to sing (now i know why they say it is so hard to sing his songs), then in the end, 我失声了...Now talking with a 走音 voice...so dun call me for these 2 days...hahaha...Hopefully my voice can come back on monday...

Other than Jay's songs, I also managed to sing duet songs with 2 of the gals present. Din really sang the songs well, but hey...i am a rookie singer in KTV...Hopefully I have more such chances to go out with them for such sessions and polish my singing skills bah...A very enjoyable experience on the whole...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home