Tuesday, July 11, 2006

3rd Wedding Dinner in 2006

Have been trying to find time to update my blog, but drag and drag until today then write. Last Saturday is my colleague, Andrew's wedding. It is held at the Grand Hyatt. That day, reached a little too early. Dinner is at 7pm but reached the hotel at 6.15pm...quite duh hor...but anyway, while i am waiting for my car keys from the valet after parking my car, Han Jie reached...Then we waited for Space. While waiting, Junyong called me to ask where Hyatt is, so i told him i will wait for him at the lobby. Then Liu Qiang and PK arrived and Space arrived shortly. Abt 10 mins later, i called Junyong and he told me he met the gals at the MRT station. So, we waited for them and in the end, the whole table arrived with the exception of 1 guy lar... :P

When we arrived the ballroom, we saw 1 very stunning couple, 男的帅,女的漂亮, 真是天生一对!!! Had half cup of red wine which i shared with Junyong, but somehow give the gals a feeling that i am drunk...hahaha...actually, nt drunk lah, juz very happy for the newly weds.

After dinner, just when i wanna drive off, my mum ask me whether i got drink wine anot. Not to let her worry, I juz told her i did not drink any. But after reaching my hse, told her i drank half-cup. Then kena scolding by her...hahaha...

Anyway, tml go back BPT liaoz...Getting my armour ready for 'Carpet Bombing'....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home