Monday, August 21, 2006

Eventful 19th Aug 2006 Episode 1

Well 19th August started off as a bad day for me...Supposed to be a busy one coz got 3 functions to attend to and my family had not decided to go or not to go, so an argument started as we cannot decide to go in how many vehicles...My daddy wanna fetch my grandma and his sisters one, then my mum wanna go with my brother and I dun wanna attend the first function, which means I need to find my own way to East Coast for my 2nd function. If lydat, means my hse's 2 Sunny(s) and van need to all in action...So finally, all of us come to a consencus and we all decided to go via my bro's Sunny...

So, in the afternoon ard 3.30pm bah, reach the 1st function at Hougang, 满月 buffet of my cousin's daughter...then at ard 4pm, heard someone at the void deck shouted...打抢!!! We wanna give chase but we are upstairs so nt really much help by the time we reach there...

Then, 4.30pm, we set off to my 2nd function, my company's department bbq at east coast...Meeting some of the guys there at 5pm for soccer session...mainly consists of Junyong, Han Jie, Space, Mark and Alvis. Met Han Jie, Space and Junyong(& wife) at Mac...then we proceed to our bbq site...but after walking abt 10 min, seeing a lot of couples, tents and doggies on our way and Junyong is asking me...Oi, what is the breed of that dog har? As if i am a doggie expert...hahaha...Then we saw the first number of the BBQ site...NUMBER 28...Next...NUMBER 29!!! OH NO!!! We are at the wrong end!!!

Just when we were abt to turn and head for the other end....we saw something...pls tune in at Junyong's blog for update...

1 Comments:

Blogger Junyong Chong said...

waiting for ur episode 3 leh. muahahhaha

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home