Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Colleagues back from overseas...

Yesterday marks the return on 3 of my colleagues from overseas.

After 4 days of biz trip in Beijing, Mr Papaya is finally back. Din bring me any gift somemore...hahaha...at least some peking duck bah...hahaha...kidding onli lar...know u go on biz trip, nt holiday...

2 more colleagues also returned from their 2-week stint in Indonesia. Haha...but they are better to me...Got bring little gift back from Indonesia for me...very thoughtful of them...Well last time they went to Indonesia, they also got something for me but it sort of breaks when the clumsy me dropped my car keys on the floor...Din take a picture of it to keep for memory though, so this time I learnt to be smart this time...got a picture of the gift juz in case something unfortunate happens to it again...They got me a HP accessory with my name on it...Sad thing is, my HP no slot to hang it!!! So duh...



this is the best i can take with my Nokia N91...




Haha...see my bro's son (aka nephew) picture in the folder also, so decide to share his cute little face with u all :P ...isn't he cute???

你回来了,为何我感觉不到喜悦呢?

1 Comments:

Blogger Junyong Chong said...

nabe, who say no things for u. :))

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home