Thursday, August 10, 2006

August 9 - National Day

August 9 2006 is Singapore 41st National Day...For me, it is home alone day until night bah, practically has the whole hse by myself...Mum and Dad gone into Malaysia to go to my uncle's fruit plantation to collect the new breed of durians called the "197"...Dun ask me why they call it that name...but the durian not bad...a lot of 肉, then seed small small...

Boring national day...stay at home and do nothing...but got something i am very proud of when i am watching the National Day Parade...that is Deyi (my secondary school) Military Band has their first ever solo performance in National Day Parade!!! So Cool man!!! Reminds me of the days where i used to look out from my classroom windows and look at their rehearsal on the formation and how the 'lead' rehearse on throwing the staff up into the air...so niceeee...actually during my sec 3 and 4 days, my class has quite a few military band members...one of them is the Chairman of Military Band...What they have achieved today is not done in one day but is the sweat put in by everyone including the seniors...At last, Deyi has one good thing that can be well-known of instead of the bad aspects...

National Day holiday somehow seem like a weekend to me...think that my subconscious is hoping for this week to end faster...maybe there is something that i am looking forward to next week...

没你的日子, 每一天都是一种折磨...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home