Wednesday, August 16, 2006

What is happening to me???

Today spells a bad day for me bah...Nothing seems to be in the right direction for me...Wake up to a bad dream and my whole shirt is wet with cold sweat even though my bedroom is air-conditioned. My nerves then got very jumpy throughout the day. Every little thing seems to get to me...feels like a volcano gonna erupt...Words like schedules, merging, build release, users, issues, testing, mistakes all going through my mind...As I needed HQ's network to do some rectification on my project's repository, I took my laptop over there to do it. Gone to Mr Papaya there to borrow network. Found that a lot of seats are empty because all have gone to client side. Settled down on my "old" seat, just beside him. Sitting beside him brings back the old days where we will joke a lot with each other and just sit there munching on tidbits. The only difference, both of us are busier ler but he is still more busy than me bah...Suddenly, I felt more relaxed ler...dun ask me why, I also dunnoe...maybe it is the strong friendship that he and me have...The kind of bonding that takes years to form...With no spoken words, he know what I am feeling...Great to have a friend like him...Wonder whether I am able to find anyone as true as him in the future...

2 Comments:

Blogger Junyong Chong said...

wat the, u sweat last night, wat u have done ?? must be tat la, didnt take photo ? bed got wet ma ?

11:25 AM  
Blogger Jude said...

You know what the best things of a true friendship?

Its like "sitting on the swing with your friend, and didnt utter a single word but walking away, feeling there's the best conversation you ever have".

**True friends listen to what your heart say**

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home