Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Happy 24th Birthday to me...

Before I begin on this entry, I will like to express my full gratitude and thanks to all people who commented on my last entry. Hmmmm...although I dun really know who is the last person to comment...All of you have stood by me and gave me all your utmost support. To know you all is a blessing for me. I promised you all that I will try my best not to go into those "dark" thoughts again.

29th Sept, a Friday is my birthday...This year, the celebration is smaller than last year's...still can vividly remember last year's when I entered into the office. At that time, when I reached the office in the morning, I got a shock of my life when I see my table being decorated by balloons and presents from all the colleagues...Very very happy...This yr's, I somehow expected it liaoz coz got the prev experience of Junyong and Erna's celebration. Erna's is in the afternoon and Junyong's is in the evening. The celebration is almost the same bah...sing song, cut cake, unwrap present...only time difference only...BUT still, I like to thank the organisers for celebrating the birthday for me...It is a Simple yet Happy Birthday...Like to thank Erna and Jia Hui for choosing the gift for me (will provide the pics of my present in the next entry). I like the gift very much. You all are very good at choosing gifts and thanks to all who celebrate and contribute to my birthday celebration.

Originally, planning to ask ppl out for dinner one but...so in the end, I had a quiet dinner with my family at a foodcourt near my house...Guess that this year's birthday emphasizes on SIMPLE bah...hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home