Tuesday, September 19, 2006

It all started with a lift breakdown

Haha...I know seeing the title might give u all the wrong idea that I met some gal or what during a lift breakdown but u all are wrong...Here goes the REAL stoy...

This morning, my colleagues informed me through sms that the lift at our Dept's office has ceased to work....AGAIN...dunnoe how many times ler...Last time, I went back to office, it is undergoing maintenance work, so gotta climb my way up the 12 storeys to reach my office...Panting but quite shiok coz long time never do so rigorous exercise ler...But this time is different because I took my laptop home yesterday to do some work...Dun wanna to carry approx 2kg of stuff with me up the stairs...else really can "die"...hahaha...Upon knowing that the lift is under repair, I go up to HQ to continue my work from there...settle beside Mr Chong...muz say we have hell of a time there cracking jokes and driving Fiona crazy...below is a pic of us together...pls notice his hand... He m'sia Ah-beng...bo bian...Mr Chong, remember to tell ur honey abt the "yes?" thing...muahahaha

Shortly after I settled down at my "new" seat, the birthday gal for today arrives...as usual look a bit sian sian one, but very hostile to me and Mr Chong...Heng our 尺度很大...else we will give her special treatment...hahaha...Anyway, lucky for her, big big boss around...Dun tink he wanna hear her scream bah...hahaha...and also we scared kena throw out of HQ....here is a small pic of her doing work today...hehehe...enjoy while u can...once she complain then need to take out liaoz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home