Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Fiona's Wedding

Haha...broke my own blog record...2nd entry for today...

30th Sept, one day after my own birthday, is my pocket-bleeding day (u all should know why)...hahaha...coz it is our dear Auntie Fiona's wedding...Upgraded to Mrs Quek on that day...Her wedding dinner at Tung Lok Restaurant in Liang Court. Seated with Pei Ling (my "brudder"), Junyong (my good buddy), Cynthia, Erna, Hui Xian, June, Emily and Suli. Food is very nice and we (me and my buddy) ate a little too much coz the rest of the table ate very little...Drank some red wine too and driving home somemore...hahaha...dun tell my mum hor...By the way, took some snapshots of the ppl sitting on my table...Enjoy...


Haha...This will be the beautiful and smart Erna.



Hmmmm...Ms Emily...chio??? Dun even think abt it...she is attached liaoz...


Mr Chong, doing at what he likes...自拍...Oh man, do he look angry...hahaha


3 美女, 2 posing, 1 taking...hahaha

When 2 pretty gals are put together...

Putting my life into risk by putting their pics...*gulp*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home