Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Star-Struck...

Just when I thought today is just another boring working day, I saw Stefanie Sun...孙燕姿 near my office. Around 4.30pm, Han Jie, Space and me went to the cafe downstairs to have some tea and eat something...Think ard 5 bah, I noticed a petite girl in a white blouse and a 3/4 black pants and a guy walked past us. As a Stefanie Sun's fan, I found that the girl looked a bit familar (coz of the mole on her right eye)...AIKS...Stefanie Sun!!! Kena star-struck until dunnoe what to do...Later, back at office then regretted...Dang...should have ask for an autograph or even a photo with her!!! Aiyoh...slow me...huhuhu

By the way, her real person look really nice...Singaporean girl without the Singaporean girl style. Look like just another girl on the street...but I am really star-struck by her...my idol...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home