Sunday, October 29, 2006

Empty Seat

Starting tml, this seat will be emptied because the person who used to sit there has left my company on Friday to start her "new" life. Had a farewell lunch with her at a claypot restaurant near our office. Me and Tombyong had deer meat claypot. -->
Well, I must say it did not live up to what I expected it to taste like, so it is a thumbs down for me. Now, you all know why I din mention the name of the restaurant bah...hahahaha...
One interesting thing spotted during lunch is that someone actually used abt 5 min to pick out all the bean sprouts from his/her food...Practically "flipped" through the bowl of claypot to spot the bean sprouts...hahaha
Just starting to pick out the bean sprouts...
After picking out all the bean sprouts...

After lunch, Judy (the person who left our company) had a farewell speech in our office. We gave her a handbag, handphone pouch and a hair clip as farewell gift for her.

I am thinking of having tea with her and Tombyong but the "gal gang" has already "dated" her and my request to join them was turned down. So, no choice lor...I turned to Tombyong and gang for tea. Actually, these few months I have grown closer to Tombyong's gang bah coz we usually eat together and feelings grown towards them...Accepted the fact that some things cannot be back to the same as old times liaoz, so might as well go and know new friends lor...what to do...I am a person who thrives on friendship, so 1 grp shut me out, I juz go find another grp lor...hahaha...else office life will be so boring...Ok back to tea, the "head gal" did gif me a call after they left to ask me to join them but oreadi too late lor...At that point of time, I was already sian1/2 and also tell Tombyong's gang to wait for me downstairs liaoz...so I just refuse her flatly lor even though it may probably be the last tea we are gonna have wif Judy as a colleague. Dunwan to fly Tombyong kite coz in future maybe "boycott". To me, Tombyong's gang is the future for me...and the other is the past. Of coz, I wish to look fwd to my future lar...

P.S. Emily...u still look good...dun worry... (photo taken during Tea Break)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home