Thursday, October 26, 2006

Happy Birthday

Some of you reading this blog entry will be puzzled with my title...Hasn't this guy's birthday just passed abt 1 mth ago? Hehe...yalar...my birthday just passed nia...

Today is different. It marks the birthday of a girl whom I met in my secondary school days. Still remember those days where I spent a lot of time writing my personal information into her book of contacts. Each page is dedicated to one of us in the class. She sat in front of me and I used to tease her a lot. She is one of those top calibre students in our class, always ranked within the top 5. Will not say that she is those caring type of person but she does have something that attracted my attention. She is those kind of girls who is independent and fun to be with. Recently seen a photo of her...very very different from what she looks like in sec schools days...Guess girls really change a lot as time goes by...haven got the chance to meet her but she is really 1 chio bu whom can turn guys head.

Smsed her to wish happy birthday today...Very seldom do I remember other people's birthday unless they are special to me and I do admit that I still remember her birthday 9 yrs later...Thank you for entering my memories 9 yrs ago. If ever u read my blog, let us try to keep in contact bah, not as crush but as friends. Cheers...Happy 24...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home