Wednesday, October 18, 2006

一阵凉风

Today like no other working day...finish work at around 7.30pm. Got a call from my mum to meet at 80 Robinson Road, a building near my workplace. While making my way down to the place, suddenly felt 一阵凉风 through my heart. Suddenly my heart felt so light...feels as though a stone being lifted but suddenly I remembered this kind of feeling...loneliness...all too familiar to me...walking down a street alone whereas others are in big grps or couples...

This week has been a terrible week bah...seems destined to lose some friends coz no matter how much effort I put in, we can never get back to where we used to be. Just felt that some actions they have done are so hurting to me and absolutely uneccessary. Do I "stink" that much that ppl are staying away from me? Sometimes I really wonder...May have say some mean things to u all bah...but close friends like Tombyong will know that I do not meant that when I said mean things...In fact, if I tease u with mean things, it is a way of displaying my closeness wif u...Need to face wall liaoz to rethink my actions...

Today I kena hit by UFO...hahaha :D

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One good friend is better than many acquaintances.

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Friends will always be with you.

I just watch an anime and they have this iron law in the anime which help them build good "family" bond and brotherhood. The iron law is "Nv Betray", sound abit like Mafia as the anime is about Mafia but I think in today world just be true to your friends and they will be true to you. :)

Nothing beat having a true friend than one who always hiding.

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home