Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I need someone to talk to!!!

Already cried one round before writing this blog...now, still crying as I try to piece my thoughts for this entry...

Today is a very very bad day emotionally for me...Been trying to control my emotions for the whole day and also the past few weeks. Think I just cannot control anymore just now...juz broke out and cry...

I just wanted to pour my emotions to someone who is willing to see me cry and hear all my grumblings. Where are you, my friends??? So far, only 1 friend has really seen me cry but somehow even that person also failed to notice my very down feelings... My good friend, Tombyong, is too close to me, so telling him wun work for me...

It is evident that I have not been in the best of mood these days...BUT no one noticed!!! Can really see how much I weigh in other ppl's eyes...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo bro if you need people to talk to can always find us mah. We might not be the best ears around but we will listen and if can offer some help or advise. :)

Remember the most important factor in life is to be happy and stay free. Anything not happy must find people talk to talk about it ok.

9:59 AM  
Blogger 安公子 said...

It is not that I dunwan to talk to you all but just that the feeling is not right lor...so far only 2 friends that I can talk to for such kind of things. 1 is mentioned in the blog but the other I dun tink he/she will read my blog lor...

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

Frankly speaking, its not easy for others to guess what the other party is thinking even thou you maybe very close to one another, So do be too sad if other didnt pick up your hint. And if your surrounding friends are guys, chances are that they are less sensitive about this issues. Don't make them guess, just say it out, complain or whatever, guys prefer this approach then guessing ;) Good Luck and Take Care

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home