Sunday, April 01, 2007

Long time no Blog...

Just realized that I have not blogged for nearly 2 weeks already!!! No wonder ppl reading my blog is getting lesser by each week. Hopefully, I can be back on track to writing again.

The reason why I have not blogged for so long is coz of Spacey lor...haha...dun think "wai wai" hor...He introduced us (Tho, 阿陳, PK) an online game called 9Dragons. It has different clans with different kung-fu, like Wu Tang has Wu Tang Sword Play, Taichi Fist. So all of us are busy leveling up to get all the different kung-fu. But me a little lazy...keep playing and nt writing blog...haha...dun blame me wor...If ever anyone of u whom read my blog is playing, u can go and find me. (AnGongZi) Provided u are the good guys...hahaha

Ok...back to reality...a few of my colleagues has tendered their resignation letter...Think up to today, there are 4 who has done so just this month!!! 2 already left and 2 are in their final notice period. 1 of those in their final notice is Tho and 1 whom has left is the chio bu who sometimes featured in my blog...Emily. Feel kinda sad that they are leaving but all this is part of working life. People come and go. I sincerely hope that all of them will find what they are looking for in their new jobs and keep in touch with me. Speaking of people who has left my company, there are 2 people who haven meet us yet since they left. 阿陳 and Ling-er, let's try to meet up leh...Toking abt meet-up...eks...I haven even jio the ppl to go out with Aixuan yet...jialat...Gotta try to arrange next week...

As for work...remains the same...just that this week there is a Severity 1 issue which needs our attention immediately and so nice it falls on the day we are having dinner celebration for another project's successful launch...Lottery also not so zhun lor...So 9pm gotta rush to client's place and we stayed there until 1am in the morning...
Recently, 2 options for me to ponder on...to go another project and know more about other project or go to design the product for the project that I am doing now...Initially, very interested in the product thingy...but the solution architect really cannot make it and I think my company is nt interested in developing the product also. So 2 days ago, I decided to go another project and help Yong out. Dunnoe if it is right choice or not...Time will show...maybe in the near future, I may just follow the steps that Tho, 阿陳 and Ling-er took. Till then, we shall see...

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Tan said...

Haha all is Spacey fault lor I also did not blog everyday becos of JiuLong.

As for work well leaving is part and parcel of life but must always give serious thought about it. It is a risk which one should try to avoid if possible.

1:02 PM  
Blogger Xuan said...

hey hey... i thought u forgotten that we are suppose to go out... i will not be free from MAY cos my main paper is around the corner... Thanks and take care...

10:06 PM  
Blogger Light of Dawn said...

Thanks for not forgetting me. Take care of yourself - late nights OT-ing aren't good in the long term. Hope this be once-in-a-blue-mood affair.

I'm glad things turned out for you and you're able to move on with CMS.

All the best, Cheers.

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home