Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day

Today is Valentine's Day...As like last year, I bought the roses last minute at a shop near me. This year, I bought 5 roses...same as last year but difference is the 5th person has changed. Last year it is given to June and this year it is given to my Gan Ma, Zenn...Hope I dun receive lawyer's letter from Gan Pa wor...hee

Originally, due to work purposes, some of the girls are stationed at Commonwealth, so I plan to drive down to somewhere near there to have lunch with them. As one of the girl needs to return today to download some files, so they return to Robinson to have lunch with me @ Amoy market.

At around 11.45am, they reached office. Luckily, I managed to get all my roses by then. Gave 4 to the 4 of them who are at Ops office. As Gan Ma returned to the head office to settle something, we all waited downstairs for her for lunch. Then...it happened...one of the head office gal colleague who din receive flowers from me last year...saw me again with flower in hand meant for Gan Ma der...and she witnessed me giving flower to Gan Ma...In the end kena hit by her lor...haha...bo bian...but I enjoyed the gals' company for lunch...Thanks for having lunch with a lonely boy on V-day...hee...

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Tan said...

So happening! Should had stay abit longer than can see all these liao.

Got take pic or not? If have post post leh :)

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home