Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Record Breaking Day

Today marked a record breaking day for myself...why? Because I made 2 calls to 2 separate ppl who have left our company to ask them stuff abt our project. How ironic! They are supposed to be free from the "claws" of our project and yet I still called them. There can be 101 reasons to call them but I know that I should not be doing that. I think on the normal circumstances, people will start acting blur when you start asking them qns on a project that they used to do but these 2 consultants did not and I salute that. Ok,time to give them some recognition...Thank you MC and PL for not replying me promptly although you all have no obligations to do that.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh *shock. I'm sorry. I did not reply to you in a shorter time.
"or not replying me promptly"
Neh, I know that's a typo, brother, no problem at all. :)

Anything, I'm just a call away ;)

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home