Saturday, January 27, 2007

千人宴

Today is one of my malaysian cousin brother's wedding. So the whole family woke up very early to head off to Malaysia. Normally, only my parents and me will go Malaysia for any events but this time my older brother, his wife and my cute nephew went along with us. This is the first overseas trip for my nephew. Although he is only 7+ months old, he seems very excited and made a lot of sounds throughout the trip. (because he still dunnoe how to talk yet) This time I did not use my car as my brother is driving us in. His first time driving his new car to relative's side also. When we reach, my relatives asked me..."Eh...how come ur car become black colour already? U go to change paint colour arh?" This is because my bro's car and my car belongs to the same model. Only license plate, type of saloon and colour is different only. So I need to tell them...no...that is not my car...my car is metalic gold colour one...

At around 6+ in the evening, we make our way to the huge ballroom where the wedding dinner is held. After parking our car at the carpark, we make our way to the entrance where I spotted the 新娘車. It is the new S-Class Mercedes Benz...black in colour...front console all electronic one...best thing is the car plate number...S55...At first I thought it is SSS or 555...According to my uncle, the car plate number is for Sarawak one...so got S only and not JXX...hahaha...Cool plate number...Hope if i can get married...i wanna number 1 leh...dreaming dreaming...kekeke

Heard frm my uncle that this car cost RM$500,000...wah...buay tahan...just the car nia...plate number haven count...Anyway, below is a pic of the car i found on the web...

After admiring the car, we entered the ballroom...wah...100 tables...each table 10 persons...1000 invitations wor...During dinner, still got dances, volin performances, karaoke by relatives...Even got hire 2 groups of dancers to present several dance performance...排場真大哦!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger computerpunk said...

Wow, kian ann , is that your car ? The Mercedes Benz.... So steady?

4:16 PM  
Blogger computerpunk said...

Wow ,is that Benz your car ? So steady ? didn't know you doing that well.

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh gosh, 100 tables.. I can imagine the bill can cost a mountain.

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home