Sunday, March 04, 2007

正月初士五

Today is 15th of the Chinese New Year. A lot of ppl regards today as the end of the Chinese New Year. Officially, after today, no need to give ang paos liao, a relief to those who are "promoted" to giving ang paos this year. Have not been blogging since the start of Chinese New Year coz have been busy receiving ang paos, "dry-swimming", visiting relatives and of course...work lor...

初夕, all the uncles from my father's side came to my house for reunion dinner, followed by "dry-swimming" session. Session lasted till over 12am...Then followed by receiving the Gods. This year I stayed up till 4.30am to wish for good health and prosperity for my parents.

Before I can catch a wink of sleep, it is time to set off for Malaysia liaoz...visiting my mother's side relatives. The whole family went in and can see my bro's wife really lost at giving ang paos since it is her first time doing it with such a big family. Anyways, my mum's side got ard 60 people bah...Quite hard to rem each one's name at once. I can rem coz got train before one...hahaha...

The next day afternoon, one of the relatives wan to send his wife back to her 娘家 for Chinese New Year. So mum tot that is a gd chance to bring my bro's wife to go around and have a look. So we borrowed a Honda Stream, one of the many SUVs owned by my mum's relatives and we embarked on a journey to Melaka and stopping at Muar for a sumptous Thai dinner before returning to Batu Pahat to rest for the night. When we reach Batu Pahat, it was already 12+ am liao...everyone is so tired...

Next day, we had yu sheng wif my Third uncle's family before returning to Singapore....

Last weekend, my mum's tuition pupils came and we played until 4am and juz yesterday, my sec sch frens came...With that, it spells all my activities for my CNY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home