Tuesday, March 06, 2007

地震二部曲

Today at around 11.50am at client's place, while thinking about a production issue and also what to have for lunchie...looking up to the ceiling and felt that the building is shaking... Thought it is due to construction work near the building but in the end, got to know from my colleague from Robinson Road that actually it is the tremors from an earthquake. With that in mind, we all went for lunch thinking that it is a one-off thing. After lunch, I read from ChannelnewsAsia website that an earthquake happened at Sumatra and the tremors "flow" to Singapore. No wonder the feeling so familiar....if u guys remember, mi experienced earthquake tremors abt 5 on the Richter Scale while i am in Taiwan...Then near 2pm, another set of tremors hit SG again...I did not think of evacuating becoz the earthquake is SO MINOR! Yet a lot of reports are saying ppl evacuating from lvl 40....duh....C'mon lor, feel the Richter 5 one then tell me lar...Anyway, SG's buildings should not be so unreliable also. I guess if i did not encounter the 1st earthquake, I will be as panicky as others bah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home