Tuesday, November 14, 2006

领悟 : 有得必有失

Listening to Stephanie Sun's songs now...amazingly, I felt calmer liaoz...anyways...for the benefit for those ppl who dun understand the title...it says "Enlightenment: When one gain something, one will sure lose another thing"

For my case, I gain more friends thru Tombyong but I also lost some. I think this is the case for both Tombyong n me bah...

Today, go lunch with Andrew, Pei Ling and him at 2pm...They all waited for me until 2pm then have lunch...I am so touched...Thinking back, I think I need to apologise to Tombyong for flying kite on one of the lunch days...ahem...that time when Marvin is in SG for training. Sorry for my impatience and insensitivity...By the way, Tombyong...I think the condition to fulfil our pact is satisfied today liaoz...hahaha

The pact between Tombyong and me :
当只剩下我们两个人一起吃午饭时, 便差不多是时候了。。。怎么办?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home