Friday, July 13, 2007

Bye bye Kimchi...

Today marks the end of another colleague and good friend of mine in my current company. Her name is Kim, affectionately called as Kimchi by us. Like others who have left us, she has moved on to another job. I hope that it will be a greener pasture over there for her. It seems like it is juz yesterday that she joined the company. She is hired by my ex-boss, handling one of the projects in our department. She is an avid lover of tea...Before we moved to the new department office, we used to exchange tea packets and drink tea together. At those days, me and Yong were very mischeivous with us teasing her, saying she is "mountain turtle". As she used to tie up her hair into a ponytail, it tempted me to pull it every morning. Coz of these, she always used her pillow to hit us. Of coz, nt only we "bully" her, she also got go "bully" others too...That time we had a senior consultant whom always kena "gu ci" by her. Come to think of it, those are such wonderful days...But after I am kena relocated to my client's place early last year, seems like I lost touch wif her a lot. Actually my relocation has made me lost touch with a lot of people. People like Kim, Banana, her and the others, I suddenly found that we all lost the close bonding between us. Anyways, I will always treasure Kim as my good friend and I will miss her a lot. People may have misunderstood her, but I truly believe her. I do...Goodbye my friend, wish u all the best in your career and your romance...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home