Monday, July 02, 2007

Yong is back...

At last...Yong is back for this week after all his flying to and fro each week. At least he can take a break for this week and maybe next? Well, he is back coz we all tot that people from SCB is coming to our office this weeks for some discussion and Yong promised the people from SCB that he will be in office for this week.
Booked him tml to teach me messaging liaoz...hope to learn as much this week be4 he is gone again...
Today is also my gan jie jie Tricia's birthday...sent her an sms last nite at 12am sharp...she replied today saying that I very 有心...Actually, I am even more touched to know that she really appreciates things that I do even though I din really prepare a gift for her, unlike other 'ppl'. Hope to arrange a time to ask her come out and meet bah...Been really a long time since I met her ler...Jie, 25 liao le...2 to 3 mths time, I will be turning 25 too...Hope that you now have a caring boy boy to look after you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home