Thursday, May 31, 2007

Vesak Day

Today is Vesak Day...Public holiday in Singapore...We have been arranging to go to Jui Hung's (our ex-boss) house for a gathering. So today is quite an ideal day, but response is so-so only. Only Steven&Sharon, Erna&Hubby, JY&me, PK, Jiahui and Kim are available today to go his house. Hehe...arranged to meet at 1pm but as usual, I am late again by 30 min...Food came at 1.45pm. After food, 1 group of us had our little mahjong session in one of the rooms while others enjoyed their DVD session. Toking abt the mahjong session...really 邪門 siah...the first 10 consecutive rounds, no matter what the total number of the 3 dice is, surely start taking from my side one. Faintz man...think I won only 2 rounds, Yong won 1 round and Sharon won ard 2-3 rounds too...others??? Jui Hung's wife won...super li gu...Can say she is quite pro wor...During one of the rounds, Jiahui and Kim came in to watched us play, then Yong says I 偷瞄 Jiahui...Kaoz...I din lor...-.-"

Well, Jui Hung's house is quite well-furnished. Looks very very clean for a 2+ yr flat as compared to mine...hahaha...mine is super messy sia...even Yong once step into my room also said the same thing...

6pm, me and Yong has another appointment with Jeremy&Grace, Jarod&Emily and Mui Choo at a boardgame cafe at Holland V called Settlers. Had a fun time with them...glad to see all of them again especially Jeremy&Grace coz they r like my 哥哥和姐姐...Below r the pics we took on that day...

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Tan said...

So happening!!! If only me, Spacey and HJ can make it sure will be more fun. Must open 2 tables liao (wonder if HDB allow or not?!?)

5:41 PM  
Blogger Light of Dawn said...

Hey, go Holland V did not ask me out also .. no fun :(

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home