Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Yesterday's Operations Team (2004 December)

Taken on Xmas 2004

Hmmm...is looking through the photos I have taken just now. Come across 1 picture of the Operations Team nearly 2+ yrs ago. How time flies and how drastic my company's operations support team has changed...No doubt now our team is larger but gotta admit that it is not cosy as it used to be liaoz...Well...cosy-ness and size is always inverse proportional one bah...Looking at the pic, I really missed those memorable days that I spent with the rest of the support crew. Ling-er or anyone who is in the picture and read this blog, JUST wanna say that I missed u all lots...*Tears*...Of coz, in the pic, still have 2 people remaining in the current team.

4 Comments:

Blogger Light of Dawn said...

Hey mate, I miss you too. Take care alright :)

9:34 AM  
Blogger computerpunk said...

I think there's 3 people . Did you miscounted ?

12:53 PM  
Blogger 安公子 said...

hahaha...including mie is 3...

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home