Wednesday, May 23, 2007

From bad to worse...

Actually yesterday afternoon, after having lunch with Ah Mi~, my mood got a little better...Ah Mi~ though only know me like for 5 or 6 mths only, but she really knows a lot about my feelings...Can hit on the spot almost instantly...Haha...I know some of u might be thinking that I am carrying a torch for her but u r wrong...I admire her is because so far she is one person who managed to know how I feel and I can tell her a lot of things. Ya...pour all my feelings on her be it happy or sad. I think other than Yong, I cannot find another person who knows me that well.

After lunch, got a news which led to another shocking news yesterday night...Seems like everytime I will always receive shocking news....9 years ago, my close friend also gif me one shocking news. Shocking news bring my mood to rock bottom today again...Yeah, all hell breaks loose on my feelings in my bed...tears rolled down my cheeks uncontrollably...putting my head on the wet pillow, I fell asleep...

This morning woke up, still feeling the aftereffects...but gotta control my feelings at work, so I tried not to think anymore and put all my concentration to work.

Today went to tea-break with Yong only...Saw one ang moh couple...at first only notice the chio bu...in Yong's context (WAH WAH WAH) After taking a few glances, I noticed the guy...kaoz...the guy is chao shuai der...like Tom Cruise wor...liew~...even Yong and I (2 guys) feel that means the guy is shuai dao bao!!! How I wish I could take a photo for u all to see...both of them really is like a heaven-made pair...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home