Monday, May 21, 2007

Unbalanced Libra...

Today, this Libra-ian is super lob-sided...and my horoscope completely agrees with me...

It isn't easy to contain yourself today, for you are dreaming about the endless possibilities of what you could accomplish in your life. Sometimes it's hard to set your mind to do anything about your dreams, for you believe that your hard work will be wasted if your goals aren't realistic enough. Now, however, your efforts will be rewarded. It's time to go after what you really want.
Monday, May 21, 2007

Ya...today I couldnt find my usual self...The one who is nice and considerate to others is suddenly gone. Felt like my heart got a fire that keeps burning...My emotions is still within my control but not for long...Can feel that it is gonna go out of control, so today come home a little earlier to allow time to do some soul-searching. My head now pain like hell and I have been ignoring her MSN messages to me...This is highly unusual. Friends know me long enough will know why it is so unusual. Now really feel like another person/thing is taking over me...Like what is being portrayed in Bleach...Ichigo dare not open his Bankai coz he is scared that the Hollow within him come out and take control of his soul. Even the cold shower cannot wake me up. Sanity is getting further from me. Help...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home