Friday, May 25, 2007

Pirates of Carribean 3

Yeah...today is the day where I will be going with 2 gals for a movie...Very long time since I have been to the movies...Cannot remember when did I go movie with female friends ler...Haha...I think I never wor...Pathetic siah...Anyways, I am looking forward to watching movie with them.

I left office at 6+ because our movie started at 8. Thinking of having dinner at the shopping mall but too bad, the traffic jam is very bad. So, we reached there at ard 7.15pm...Hmmm...after collecting our tix we are left with 30min before the show start. Hence, we go have some ice-cream at Haagen Daz before going for the movies. Only 1 gal and me had the ice-cream while the other went to do some shopping.

We went in at 8pm to watch Pirates of Carribean 3 after buying popcorn and soft drinks. Hmmm...after the show, we all think that it is nt good as we expected it to be. To me, the company is already quite good, so overall I quite enjoy the nite...After the show, I sent both of them home. Tonight, I felt that I have a life...Thanks to my gal friends. They looked after me like I am a small kid to them...Kinda like this kind of feeling bah...hehehe


My seat...

Her seat...
Tonight, although I did not have my dinner, I will be able to sleep with a smile on my face...Thanks for making my day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home