Saturday, June 30, 2007

六月在六月注册

Today is Ms June's big day...It is her ROM day. Missed her solemnization ceremony coz the hotel's carpark is so hard to find and also big traffic jam at CTE AMK...So paiseh...
I am very happy that she has met her Mr Right and settled down. One thing that I learnt is actually touching a girl can be as easy as making her toast every morning and sending her to work. That is such a simple yet touching move. If I am a gal, I will be touched too...but too bad some gals juz dunnoe how to appreciate things like this. To them, all this are part of courtship and guys should do that, like taking things for granted. I guess a successful marriage is comprises of such small yet touching gestures that either the husband or wife should do.

Group Picture at June's ROM

1 Comments:

Blogger alicia zheng said...

baka!!! ^^

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home