Thursday, June 28, 2007

Virtual 1-man show

Today, I will be chairing the weekly status with my new client in India. Though Yong is available for the meeting through teleconference, I am still a little bit concerned that I cannot handle them. Meeting will be held at 5pm and I gotta do minutes for the meeting.

To curb my uneasiness, since today operations side so little ppl available for lunch, so I psycho Gan Ma to accompany me to visit our high-end lunch location, Sakae Sushi. We chatted a lot, mainly I doing the talking bah...coz I really really need somebody to talk to. There are some things I can talk to Gan Ma quite freely but not to Yong and vice versa bah. Recently the things bothering me have been like a demon devouring my soul. Even Yong also dunnoe what is bothering me...Talking to Gan Ma is like an angel's touch...neutralizing the demon. Sometimes, I feel that Gan Ma knows me even better than Yong. Some of u may think...how abt "her" leh, din I write that she is one the person I wished to share my feelings with. Yeah, when the day I wear skirt bah...

對於我而言,最痛苦的是我把你當寶,妳把我當草.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home